One of the biggest changes over the past few months, in addition to the new enhancements to Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud, Watson Customer Experience Analytics (CXA) and Digital Analytics (DA), is the rebranding of the IBM Watson Marketing portfolio to be named Acoustic.
Acoustic, formerly IBM Watson Marketing, was officially introduced, on Monday, 7/15/19, as the largest independent marketing cloud to offer a comprehensive suite of AI-powered solutions. Although branded under a new name, Tealeaf on Cloud, Watson CXA and Digital Analytics (DA) continue to be powerful Customer Experience (CX) analytic tools that offer a robust set of AI-powered behavior analytic capabilities that provide valuable data-driven insights that help marketers deliver optimal and enriched cross channel digital experiences that drive customer satisfaction, improve conversion rates, reduce cost and maximize return on investment (ROI). Now, let's take look at latest releases that add new enhancements and functionality to Tealeaf on Cloud, Watson CXA and DA.
Tealeaf on Cloud enhancements improve reports and workspaces
Below you will find a list of the latest improvements to Tealeaf on Cloud:
- Users assigned to the EventAdmin role are now authorized to edit reports shared by other users.
- A Validate page option has been added to the Snapshot Capture feature allowing users to check the page they are capturing to make sure it does not have any issues that may cause the snapshot to fail.
- Enhancements to workspaces now allow you to share with user groups.
- Workspace owner names are now displayed in the Workspace navigation to help differentiate between similar workspace names.
- Category name edits in Workspaces can now be canceled if needed.
- Session Search BETA search sharing includes users groups. Members of user groups with which you shared results can access the session listing by choosing Search results>Shared with Me from the Session Search BETA page.
- Simple Event Caption now functions with span elements.
Click here for a detailed list of the enhancements released for Tealeaf on Cloud.
Watson CXA adds updates to event icons and Navigation
Here is what is new and improved for Watson CXA :
- Ability to customize event icons in individual journeys
- Enhancements to the Navigation bar offer users a more up-to-date Reports menu and sharper labeling on other menus.
- Organizations with top path enabled also see top path trends in the Overview dashboard
Click here additional information on Watson CXA enhancements.
Digital Analytics release enhances usability
Updates to DA include:
- Hierarchy reports that you export and email now support date and segment compare.
- Watson Assistant not only can answer your question but also provides a link to the IBM Knowledge Center for further information.
- Digital Analytics Real-time Monitor and the Digital Analytics Enterprise Dashboard can be accessed by clicking the Monitor or Enterprise Dashboard link in the DA standard workspace.
- Support for JSON in the Report API has been added allowing users to export reports to CSV, Excel, Tableau and JSON formats.
- Monitor specific Product category metrics by configuring alerts.
Click here for more information on the new releases for Digital Analytics
Improve your Tealeaf skills at the DC Tealeaf Rug on 7/31/19,
Looking to improve your Tealeaf skills? Join Pereion Solutions on Wednesday, 7/31/19, at the Washington, DC Tealeaf Regional Users Group (RUG) for Tealeaf on Cloud Fundamentals training that will help develop and further your knowledge in key areas that are important to facilitating effective digital analysis. This no cost, valuable Tealeaf RUG training session will focus on advanced reporting and session search capabilities, combined with basic event development training.
Click here to reserve your spot for our 7/31/19 session on day 2 of the DC Tealeaf RUG. (Please note that if you wish to attend the training on day 2, 7/31/19, we ask that you also attend day 1, 7/30/19 - so reserve your tickets for BOTH days.) Please be sure to bring a laptop and access to a Tealeaf on Cloud environment for this course. For additional information about the topics that will be covered in our training session and to download a copy of the agenda, click here.
New learning material added to Pereion Learning Paths portal
Pereion Learning Paths put resources at your fingertips to allow you to effectively leverage Watson Customer Experience Analytics (Watson CXA) and Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud (Tealeaf on Cloud) solutions to optimize customer experiences and maximize opportunities for your digital business. We have recently added a couple new education modules that will provide you with valuable information on Managing Workspaces and Dashboards and Creating Standard Reports. Click here or the tile below to read more about these new learning modules and other educational material that will help you get started with successful digital analysis.