Tealeaf software provides a unique combination of customer analytics and customer experience management capabilities and it is widely used today by a number of insurance companies. What are some of the key features and benefits of Tealeaf technology that make it attractive to insurance companies? Let start with an overview of the capabilities of IBM Tealeaf:
- Provides visibility into actual customer experience for both web and mobile
- Allows quick diagnosis & resolution of site obstacles
- The ability to quantify business impact of specific issues
- Real time customer analytics with enhanced segmentation
- Track and analyze online business processes
- Integration with CRM systems to enhance call center operations
- Retain online interactions to assist in fraud detection and customer disputes
These capabilities create multiple use cases for insurance companies to improve the online experience for their customers and agents. Let's look at five specific use cases and the potential value that can be realized:
1) Increase online policy conversion rates
Optimize user experience by identifying why customers and/or agents struggle and abandon the process. Supplement the struggle abandonment analytics with heat map analysis to have a more complete view of usability.
2) Prioritize web and process related IT issues
Utilize segmentation and replay to develop a common cross organizational view of site issues. Develop business impact assessments to help prioritize IT related projects.
3) Provide call center reps with tools to see customer online experience
Eliminate the need for call center representatives to try and recreate customer online problems, by giving them tools to visualize web and mobile experience. Improve customer satisfaction by quickly resolving and web site related issues.
4) Retain documentation of online transactions
Preserve a complete permanent record of customer online transactions and retain them in a document management system. This can be used for audit and compliance purposes, customer disputes, or fraud investigation.
5) Optimize user experience for mobile web
Gain complete mobile visibility, including touch screen interactions. Quickly find and isolate problems with mobile sessions. Maintain single approach to customer experience management across mobile and web.
Here are a couple case studies of insurance companies that are using IBM Tealeaf and the value they are realizing. Just click on the names below and you will link to the case study.
Best Practices Whitepaper
IBM developed a whitepaper on Customer Experience Managment best practices for Insurance based on utilizing Tealeaf software to optimize the customer experience. By clicking on the image below you can recieve a copy of the best practices whitepaper.
If you would like to learn more about Customer Experience Management with IBM Tealeaf, please click here.