Not sure where to get started with mobile marketing? You’re not alone. But there’s an easy way:
Create an IBM Mobile Web Push campaign in a few minutes.
You don’t need to go out and create and develop your own application. Mobile Web Push is simple. It’s a great, low-cost way to get started with mobile marketing, so you’re able to provide relevant messages to your mobile audience as soon as possible.
Mobile marketing with IBM Mobile Customer Engagement solutions sends your mobile customers and prospects highly relevant, targeted push notifications, in real-time, based on reliable digital analytics, engaging them at the optimal time and place.
You’ll also want to target your messages based on your user’s behavior. For example, if the user is searching for information on a particular product or solution, you’re able to send them a push notification that includes a video of that product or solution.
Benefits of Mobile Marketing:
- Enriches your customer relationship by personalizing their web experience
- Capitalizes on the increasing use of mobile devices in the hands of consumers
- Engages your mobile consumers with relevant offers and alerts
- Increases your customer conversion rates, revenue, and brand loyalty
- Tracks and reacts to the user’s action patterns in real-time
- Optimizes your promotions by time, language and global location
IBM Mobile Push Notifications can be delivered to your mobile audience in two ways:
1. IBM Mobile Web Push communicates with your mobile users via mobile websites.
2. IBM Mobile App Push communicates with your mobile users via mobile apps.
IBM Mobile Web Push
As I mentioned before, Mobile Web Push is the easiest starting point. It can be seen on either a mobile device or a desktop. It empowers marketers to send notifications without the complications of a CMS, IT involvement, or hard coding to your website. All of the notifications are managed in a dashboard specifically designed for marketers. With IBM Mobile Web Push, you’re able to:
- Build and execute a push campaign in minutes
- Drive and track measureable actions on your website regardless if your customer is using a desktop or mobile device
- Increase conversion rates based on visitor frequency and time spent on your webpages
- Target repeat visitors with up-sells
- Cut down on your website’s bounce rates with timely offers
- React to users actions such as: clicks, purchase histories, leaving a page, or cart abandonment
IBM Mobile App Push
If you decide you want your customers to be able to use a mobile application to receive your messaging, use Mobile App Push. You’ll be able to:
- Provide your customers with a notification inbox within the app so they’re able to view all notifications at their convenience
- Send messages to users that may not have opted into your offers
- Optimize your app revenues by segmenting your customers
- Improve your average purchase value with targeted promotions by app usage
The most efficient way to employ Mobile App Push is to exercise all 3 of these campaign types at once: Broadcast, Narrowcast, and 1:1 Cast.
All that said, we still recommended starting out your mobile marketing plan with a simple Mobile Web Push campaign. They reach more of your mobile audience, will only take a few minutes to set up, and costs relatively next to nothing. It’s just as easy as sending out an email to a colleague!
To learn more about IBM Push Notifications or other mobile marketing features and benefits, please visit our Mobile Marketing: IBM Mobile Customer Engagement page.
Or contact us directly at email@example.com to discuss your mobile marketing options.