Digital System Analyst
The Digital System Analyst at Pereion Solutions is responsible for advising clients on the implementation of highly customized systems and reporting analytics to achieve client digital transformation goals. This role is also tasked with advising clients on how to interpret data, as well as identifying user experience issues, system performance issues, root causes of error conditions, and mapping customer journeys.
- Review site design and customer requirements for implementation of customer experience analytics and journey analytics, including current base web analytic implementation, content management systems, tag management and site volumes.
- Customize unique SDK modules based on client requirements to support tab monitoring, mouse movement, URL normalization, Shadow DOM support, geolocation, AJAX server calls and lazy loaders.
- Monitor performance of SDK and customize configuration based on asynchronous versus synchronous loading, use of Fetch and Beacon and WebWorker scripts and setting DOM capture parameters including triggers and size limitations.
- Customize privacy masking settings based on client requirements and in consideration of industry privacy standards (e.g GDPR and CCPA), test and validate that all privacy masking settings are working correctly. Setup blocking of private information in session replay.
- Compare session data versus traditional web analytic tools (e.g Google Analytics) to validate session capture via SDK is working correctly.
- Customize customer experience analytics session replay rules with CSS files from site, if needed.
- Advise clients on production deployment options including use of tag management solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager), assist client development team in production deployment. Integrate with client agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira and Github)
- Work with client to define Journey Analytic reporting requirements, including definition of marketing channels, unique events and attributes.
- Setup and customize marketing channel endpoints with Acoustic Exchange API’s to integrate between martech tools (e.g. campaign automation, web analytics, customer experience analytics, CRM, social media, call center, marketing data warehouse)
- Test and validate data flows of events and attributes through API interface to Journey Analytics
- Work with Cloud Object Storage of major Cloud Providers (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM) to pass data from Acoustic Exchange API to broader marketing data warehouse or data lake. Support integration with client cloud based database or datascience tools (e.g. SQL, Python, and Tableau).
- Configure performance analytic metrics and provide clients site performance assessment.
- Create customized "events" within the event manager based on HTML and JSON to track user interactions that feed analytics and enable segmentation of user sessions. Use of REGEX required.
- Advise client on the setup of Tealeaf API calls on their website or mobile application to incorporate data from backend web server applications directly into their customer experience analytic reporting.
- Understand client digital business processes and workflows, design events and setup struggle analytics to capture user experience issues.
- Use journey analytics to create customer journey reports and maps.
- Work with clients to generate analytic reports and attribution models
- Utilize session replays and perform session analysis to develop deep customer insights for clients on user experience issues
- Utilize traditional web analytics and optimization tools (e.g. A/B testing and Voice of Customer solutions) to assist in understanding customer behavior.
- Provide analysis of mobile interactions through websites and mobile apps.
- Create reports, dashboards, and visualizations to help clients understand and communicate customer interactions.
- Work across client organization, including development, marketing, ecommerce, and user experience to communicate findings.
- Provide technical and user support for supported systems, including problem resolution.
- Problem server, willing to dig deep to understand and fix issues
- Desire to learn and willingness to explore new technologies
- Highly motivated, willing to work in a small entrepreneurial environment
- Team player, collaborates with teammates and clients
- Communicator, able to articulate findings
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with digital analytic solutions, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or IBM Digital Analytics
- Experience with front end and back end web development projects, including Agile methodologies and tools
- Knowledge and experience working with analytic tools, such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python, SQL or Tableau
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Position available effective May 1, 2020
How to Apply
Email resume to Steven Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org)