Pereion Solutions recently sponsored two IBM ExperienceOne Customer Forums, one in San Francisco and one in Boston. Both events included robust discussions on Customer Analytics and specifically best practices in leveraging IBM Tealeaf to help companies improve digital customer experience across web and mobile.
Karen He, a Product Manager for IBM Tealeaf just wrote an IBM SmarterCommerce post about marketing optimization and customer experience best practices: Enhancing customer engagements through customer experience best practices based on these customer events. In the blog, she discusses our conversations around IBM Customer Analytics and Tealeaf, including Pereion’s partnership with SiteSpect, a premier provider of an A/B and Multivariate testing platform. This partnership includes a private cloud implementation of IBM Tealeaf with the SiteSpect Cloud platform. To learn more about this offering, please click here.
During both IBM ExperienceOne forums, there were presentations and discussions on Tealeaf Best Practices, including a Tealeaf Maturity Model on Best Practices from initial implementation through advanced use cases as well as sessions on Tealeaf CX Mobile Best Practices and Call Center Best Practices. The sessions included:
- Best Practices in Identifying and Resolving Customer Struggle with IBM Tealeaf
- Delivering Superior Mobile Customer Experience: Demonstration Showing How Leading Companies are Improving their Mobile Apps with IBM Tealeaf
- Tealeaf in the Call Center: Reduce Costs and Improve Customer Satisfaction
IBM Tealeaf Maturity Model
For existing Tealeaf software users, IBM presented a maturity model of best practices to improve the customer journey, and maximize Tealeaf’s potential. The model highlighted the following steps:
- Customer Experience Investigation
- Monitoring Known Issues
- Monitoring Site Processes
- Measuring Customer Experience Key Performance Indicators
- Advanced Business Impact Analysis
- Voice of Customer Investigation
IBM Tealeaf CX Mobile Best Practices
The Tealeaf CX Mobile solution captures, stores and analyzes the customer experience to optimize your mobile channel giving your customers the power of Tealeaf’s customer experience management solutions for mobile websites. This includes the following Tealeaf CX Mobile capabilities:
- Capturing user data for mobile websites to obtain complete mobile visibility.
- Developing an early warning system to discover mobile application failures and usability issues, leading to unsuccessful transactions and cart abandonments.
- Real-time drag and drop analysis of the mobile user’s behavior to quantify business impact and segmentation.
- Identify errors in customers’ mobile sessions with ad hoc discovery and segmentation without tags.
Call Center Best Practices with IBM Tealeaf
How many customers contact your call center when experiencing an obstacle on your website? How long does it usually take to accurately understand the issue and identify the actual problem? Tealeaf software streamlines these business processes for your call center. Tealeaf’s best practices for customer service optimization in the call center include:
- Offering instant customer session access to call center agents to walk through customer sessions, increasing customer service effectiveness.
- Protecting online customer interactions records to resolve customer disputes quickly and accurately.
- Providing online self-service options that reduce calls to the contact center, decreasing costs, and optimizing web and mobile channels.
- Training your customers about online processes to avoid future calls, decreasing costs.
For a thorough analysis of the potential benefits of IBM Tealeaf for your business and a discussion about Tealeaf best practices in improving Customer Experience Management please click on the button below.
To learn more about Tealeaf software, click on the "What is IBM Tealeaf" button below.