Several new features and enhancements were introduced in Q1 for IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience (CX) on Cloud, Watson Experience Analytics (CXA) and IBM Digital Analytics (DA), that significantly improve functionality and usability. Take a look at what's new and changed over the past few months.
IBM Tealeaf on Cloud enhancements improve functionality and workspace management
A number of new features were added to Tealeaf CX on Cloud and CX Overstat on Cloud that introduce enhancements in these key areas:
Anomaly Detection -
- A new feature allows you to enable and configure alerts. Alerts can be managed from the Alert Manager and allow users to select the alert method and indicate the email recipients.
- The table of the Anomaly Detection report has been enhanced to make it easier to understand the correlation between dimensions and contributing factors.
- Action column now includes contextual information.
Session Search -
- OrgAdmin can now pin and "favorite" almost all categories of search conditions, like Event names, Dimension names, Session attribute names, to a drop-down list in Session Search.
- Session Name has been added to the Event Tester results page to make it easier to identify sessions and differentiate one from another.
Session Name is added to the Event Tester
- Support for wildcard (*) searches has been added.
- Share option has been added to the results page making it easier to share your session search with other users.
- Session Search Beta has been introduced and is an improved version of Session Search, offering intelligent and cognitive searching features.
Event Tester -
- Expand all and Collapse all options have been added that provide you with a more efficient way to view and scroll Event results for sessions.
- The Select Sessions area of the Event Tester has new feature to Replay sessions so you can make sure you have the correct session for the Events or Event objects you are testing.
Data Export tasks -
- To improve performance, only the most recent week of the Daily export tasks are loaded into the table and you can view the entire history of a Daily export task by clicking View task. history. Previously, if a Daily export task contained a lot of execution records, it took a long time to load in Data Export table and users had to wait before working with the data.
CX Overstat reports -
- Dates are now grayed out on calendars if they fall outside of the Overstat data retention period for Expanded reports in the Overstat report builder and the Overstat reports.
- Capture Shortcut can now be modified by users.
Session Replay -
- New icons have been added to the Navigation pane for Replay to either click, load, unload, scroll or value change.
- Timeline, Replay and Raw Data are now located in the top row in the navigation pane and the icons for User, Number of Screens and Operation System can now be found below the Timeline, Replay and Raw Data tabs.
- The Steps label now includes the session's start time and duration.
Duration for each screen view is displayed in Step label. Previously, a timestamp was displayed.
- Filter content in the Replay and Raw data views to de-clutter the navigation pane.
- Sysadmin, SupportUser and OrgAdmin designated users now have the ability to delete workspaces owned by other users and to create categories for public workspaces. Creating categories for public workspaces makes it easier for members within your organization to find data that is relevant to their roles.
OrgAdmin and system administrators have an option to create categories in Public Workspaces
- OrgAdmin can now manage users by group.
- Ability to create categories in My Workspaces and a name-check prevents duplicate category names.
- A bookmarking feature has been added to the navigation pane to access your reports quicker.
- Shared workspaces are renamed to Shared with me and Admin workspaces are grouped by owner.
- Declutter the Workspace Viewer area with the Close all tabs icon. Also, the creation of inadvertent New Workspaces has been addressed and eliminates the possibility of creating new workspaces accidentally.
In addition to the added improvements, issues with Simple Event Capture, to the Create and Clear buttons have been resolved. Also, you now have the ability to refactor Sub-select tool output for time-based metrics.
Watson CXA updates offer improvements to reports
The following enhancements were introduced in Q1 for Watson CXA:
- Now you have the ability to drill into an expanded view of a journey report to see new calculations to metrics. These new metrics are available for newly created reports and allow you to see percentage of journeys within a channel that contain a certain event, as well as the average number of times an event was completed per channel.
Expanded view of a journey report to see new calculations to metrics
- The number of Top paths you want to display in journey reports can now be customized between five and fifty.
- Mindset categories can also be customized. Previously, mindset categories featured OR logic between events, but now you can specify AND relationships for events in a mindset category. Also, you can now track when a user moves from one mindset category to another and use the events as touchpoints within journey reports.
- You can now export a CSV file that contains a list of your users for Watson CXA, Tealeaf on Cloud and Digital Analytics that includes user roles, permissions and the date of last login.
IBM Digital Analytics release new features to improve usability
Let's take a look at the updates for IBM Digital Analytics:
- A date range now shows on the file name and report headers of exported reports. Also, date ranges can be saved in custom views for Top Line Metric reports.
- The Trend icon has been moved to the top of the report workspace so users can see the correlation between the trended view and the bar chart view.
- Heat maps for Top Line Metrics reports can now be exported to Excel, CSV, and PDF.
- When editing custom marketing channels in the Admin UI, Administrators have the ability to sort channel names and active vendors. This can be done by clicking Up/Down arrow next to Channel name in Marketing Channel window or Active vendor in the Create channel window.
- DA now restricts you to three failed login attempts before you are locked out and a password reset email is sent.
- Enhancements to the TagBar allow you to resize and open in the tab that you are currently using. Also, The TagBar extension is easier to install on Firefox.
- Scheduled report emails now provide option to unsubscribe.
- Top Line reports tracked and anonymous comparison data is now available when you export or email.
- New/Repeat Visitors can be added to segments.
- The title for the Mobile Device Type column in the Mobile Devices report is changed to Device Type and a column for non-mobile devices shows Desktop/Non-Mobile.
- "No end date" is remains on in reports after you change the date frequency in the Calendar.
- Date and segment compare can be saved and is now supported in all ad hoc and standard hierarchy reports.
Save views of hierarchy reports with compared dates and segments
- Ability to quickly identify users groups that a report is shared with by either checking the report tool tips or the report properties.
- Now when unique-based metrics change to no longer being unique, a message displays and the corresponding metric name in the IBM DA UI updates
Pereion's Think Presentation, Data Driven Customer Experience with IBM Tealeaf, available on-demand
Discover how to use data driven insights and AI to diagnose struggle, remove obstacles, capture lost revenue and improve customer experience using Tealeaf on Cloud. View our on-demand webinar, Data Driven Customer Experience with IBM Tealeaf, that examines Tealeaf CX on Cloud best practices and highlights important use cases that can be applied to achieve a better understanding of customer behavior to improve digital customer experience and boost business opportunities. Click here or the tile below to watch our on-demand webinar, Data Driven Customer Experience with IBM Tealeaf.
Interested in learning more about Tealeaf on Cloud and the topics covered in our webinar? Please click below for a one-on-one discussion on how we can help you effectively leverage and get the most out of Tealeaf CX on Cloud and Watson CXA to optimize and deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.