The Forrester CX NYC Conference wrapped up last week and Pereion Solutions was proud to showcase important Tealeaf use cases at the event's IBM Tealeaf Experience Zone. Steven Perry was available for the duration of the conference answering questions and providing deep dives into several Tealeaf use cases that can be implemented to improve digital intelligence, create actionable insights and facilitate digital transformation.
Tealeaf provides valuable Customer Experience data-driven insights
Tealeaf offers a robust set of AI-powered behavior analytic capabilities that provide valuable data-driven insights that will help you deliver compelling, consistent and relevant digital experiences to your customers. By leveraging Tealeaf's advanced analytic tools and applying to various use cases, you are better prepared to to deliver optimized and superior on-line customer experiences. Here are the use cases of Tealeaf that we touched upon at Forrester CX NYC:
- Struggle Analytics - Quickly detect and analyze user struggle using AI, allowing you to swiftly rectify issues, uncover areas of opportunity and optimize customer experiences.
- Business Process Scorecards - Gain visibility into the performance of your business processes and identify process steps that may require enhancements to boost conversions.
- Anomaly Detection - Leverage the power of predictive analytics to detect unusual patterns and irregularities in your customer behavior data and determine contributing.
- Real-time Alerting - Quickly detect and analyze customer struggles, allowing you to take swift corrective actions to eliminate areas of friction and provide optimal customer experiences.
- Marketing Analytics - Evaluate your conversion paths and identify what led to conversions, allowing you to target and optimize your marketing efforts and realize a strong ROI.
- Voice of the Customer - Easily integrate customer voice and customer experiences, allowing you to make more informed decisions on optimizing online experience for your customers.
- Mobile Analytics - Increase insight into your mobile customers’ intentions and struggles, allowing you to implement site design changes to maximize your mobile opportunities.
- Journey Analytics - Analyze a consolidated view of multi-path customer journeys, allowing you to compare and optimize touch points and journeys for all customers across unique segments.
- Search Optimization - Gain advanced insights into search terms and click through behavior to assist in optimizing search and improving content engagement for enriched experiences.
- Page Optimization - Evaluate customer engagements to identify what content is engaging to assist in optimizing your page content and increasing conversions.
- Geospatial Analytics - Understand geographically where customers engage or struggle and reveal geographic trends you can use to make targeted decisions on a global level.
- Session Search and Analysis - Query captured data to locate and replay specific sessions for further analysis and increased visibility into user interactions to assist with optimizing experiences.
Steve Perry showcases Tealeaf use cases at the CX NYC Conference
Learn more about the robust capabilities of Tealeaf
Interested in learning more about Tealeaf and it's advanced analytic features? Schedule a one-on-one discussion with us to learn more about any of the valuable Tealeaf use cases or download a copy of our Tealeaf Use Case deck from CX NYC, click here or the tile below. We want to make sure you are getting the most out of your Tealeaf investment and leveraging the necessary analytic tools so you can successfully optimize customer experiences and maximize opportunities for your digital business.
Data Driven Customer Experience with Tealeaf, on-demand webcast
In addition to the Forrester CX Conference information, we also want to make you aware that our Think 2019 presentation, Data Driven Customer Experience with IBM Tealeaf, is now available on-demand. Click here to view our on-demand webinar and discover how to use data driven insights and AI to diagnose struggle, remove obstacles, capture lost revenue and improve customer experience using Tealeaf on Cloud. Also, learn more about the following important use cases: Geospatial Analytics, Struggle Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Business Process Scorecards and Onsite Search Optimization.