In October, IBM released a few new enhancement features for cxLifecycle that were developed to give users a more complete understanding of their entire customer journey. Users of this IBM Tealeaf modules are now able to:
- Build milestones, or conversion events, that allow marketers to measure the time and sessions it took for customers who advance through the customer purchase lifecycle
- Promptly react to non-migrators (potential customers who abandon the purchase lifecycle)
- Easily import or export Tealeaf and cxLifecycle segments, with one click, for replay and/or conversion analysis
- Build reports in cxLifecycle with imported segments
- Open imported segments into Tealeaf session lists
- Have expanded support for mobile devices
For those not familiar, IBM Tealeaf cxLifecycle is an analytics reporting system designed to provide extensive cross-session visitor and segment level analysis in an IBM Tealeaf session.
The key enhancements revolve around the milestones in cxLifecycle that provide more powerful, and well-rounded, insight into your customer experience. To further define, milestones are conversion events that compound to define a customer’s full conversion lifecycle.
cxLifecycle now allows the user to identify and react to those customers who are progressing from one milestone to the next, and those who don’t. With non-migrators, you’ll be able to understand where and why they abandoned. cxLifecycle users are now able to diagnose, classify, target, and plan their interactions with non-migrators.
You’re also able to see beyond single-sessions and metrics to other web analytics tools to discover areas where customers struggle, and areas where they thrive. cxLifecycle now sets specific goals designed to reduce the time it takes for a customers to reach a milestone, giving you the ability to evaluate their effectiveness on your marketing strategy.
With cxLifecycle’s ad-hoc reporting, customer lifecycle analysis and visualization, tag management, and data syndication (DDX), Tealeaf users are able to optimize their Tealeaf web analytics. With this Tealeaf technology, you’re able to run qualitative and quantitative analytics, from one tool, to drive more effective customer interactions. cxLifeCycle also allows you to measure long-term, customer lifecycle conversion analysis across multiple channels and devices. With cxLifecycle, users are given the tools to find and quantify trends and anomalies that influences conversion rates. The ability to implement advanced customer analysis of issues found through Tealeaf session replays is also a useful feature of adding cxLifecycle to your Tealeaf software.
5 cxLifecycle Benefits:
- Enables the insight gained from Tealeaf to be analyzed in a cross-session, cross-device context
- Combine data to uncover which marketing campaigns, channels and tactics succeeded or failed, with added insight into why
- Use customer replay analysis to fix critical, costly customer experience gaps, and measure the results on those same customers
- Surface unique, actionable, and frequent insights on the customers’ journeys across conversion milestones
- Data syndication (DDX), enterprise-class tag management, easily displaces costly Tealeaf competitors
With these new features of IBM Tealeaf cxLifecycle, you’re able to gain valuable insight from the combination of qualitative and quantitative analytics. This data can be used for extensive ad-hoc analysis, segmentation, and conversion analysis.
For more on how cxLifecycle adds value to your Tealeaf technology, please download this IBM Whitepaper, and request a quote or free consultation with us if you’d like:
Or if you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to leave a comment below.
You can also contact us directly, by sending an email to email@example.com.