We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as a Tealeaf Software Consultant. This person will work with our client's web and mobile development teams to deploy the Tealeaf SDK on their web and mobile applications. This will enable our clients to optimize customer analytics and replay capabilities with IBM Tealeaf.
Following are the skills and qualifications for this position:
- Knowledge and experience with web server technologies
- Knowledge of digital analytic solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with internet networking technologies
- Basic Linux and Windows administration skills
- Ability to provide client website and mobile analysis and communicate directly with client web or mobile development teams
- Work in an agile development environment
- Willingness and desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong work ethic and comfortable working in small startup environment
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
Pereion Solutions is a niche Managed Service Provider specializing in providing Tealeaf Managed Services for customers looking to optimize their digital customer experience. In addition to the Tealeaf Software Consultant position, we also have opportunities for a Tealeaf Analyst.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email with resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.