Deliver superior customer experiences across your digital channels by gaining deep insight into every customer interaction with the newest release of IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience software. The latest version of this innovative solution is designed to provide accurate, in depth understanding of how and where your customers are struggling online, and to pinpoint the sources of friction that keep them from achieving their goals.
The new release of IBM Tealeaf technology delivers more powerful mobile experience analytics, expanded site usability features, and flexible deployment model options. Most of all, it provides an efficient way to measure the impact negative customer experiences have on your business, and your bottom line.
Join a Webcast to learn:
- About support for capture and replay of an extended set of mobile gestures and support for enhanced native and hybrid replay
- Expanded site usability features with new user interfaces for business users to better manage content
- New accessibility overlays that help identify areas of struggle for users with visual, auditory, and physical disabilities
- About flexible deployment model options for hosted service offerings of Tealeaf analytic solutions
Webcast Title: What's New in IBM Tealeaf 9.0.1? Get the Inside Story
Date and Time: January 15, 2015, 11am EST US
- Henrietta Akpata, IBM Tealeaf Product Marketing Leader
- Ram Melkote, Program Director, IBM Product Management
If you are an IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics) user and are interested in learning more about how IBM Tealeaf can provide you with a much deeper understanding of Customer Experience on your website and mobile applications, please request more information on our "Jumpstart" offering.