One of the most effective, and yet biggest challenges, in marketing your products and/or services to your customers can be developing a strong partner channel. For many businesses, channel marketing is an inexact science that doesn’t always provide sufficient ROI. The challenge of creating effective channel marketing programs is creating effective tools and resources for your channel partners, and understanding the impact of those efforts.
On July 30, 2014, the Mass Technology Council (MassTLC) will host a sales & marketing seminar on how to address these issues, deliver results, and improve your overall channel marketing ROI.
During this seminar, the channel leaders will discuss:
- Best practices and strategies to your channel marketing investment
- Effective tools, technologies, and co-marketing programs to reach your channel goals
- Partner recruitment, training and education
- Partner engagement through quality collateral, mobile, and social media
- Customer analytics to keep track of your channel’s progress and effectiveness
There are a number of trends in the marketplace that create new opportunities and challenges from a channel marketing perspective. There are a proliferation of new marketing automation tools and with that, an increase in “channel marketing platforms”. As companies work through an evolution in their own digital marketing strategies; they are trying to find new ways to leverage cloud, mobile, social, and analytic solutions in their channel marketing programs. This all creates new opportunities to find innovative ways to market to and through your channel partners.
The event speakers for this seminar include:
- Scott Barlow, Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, Reflexion Networks, Inc.
- Deanna Estes, Director of Marketing, Gordon Flesch
- Jeanne Hopkins, SVP and CMO, Continuum IT Managed Services
- Steven Perry, President, Pereion Solutions
- Cynthia Stephens, VP of Marketing, ByAllAccounts, a Morningstar company
Event Details:When: July 30, 2014, 5:30PM-7:30PM
Where: Iron Mountain, 745 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA
Contact: Christine Nolan, email@example.com
To register, please visit the Sales & Marketing Seminar: Channel Marketing ROI site. Please join for this interactive discussion.
MassTLC is a technology association and network of tech industry leaders focused on accelerating innovation through active communities and events to support workforce development. With a membership of over 550 companies, MassTLC provides industry-leading content and a visible platform for companies and individuals looking to influence and grow their technology businesses.
Pereion Solutions provides channel development services to technology companies. To discuss this event or your specific channel marketing challenges, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download our Pereion Channel Development Overview to learn about all our channel service capabilities: