Begin 2020 with a refresh of your existing Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) application!
With the start of a new year, now is the perfect time to make sure your business is getting the achieved value and leveraging all the advanced analytic capabilities that the solution has to offer with Pereion Solutions' Acoustic Experience Analytic (Tealeaf) Tune Up.
Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) Tune Up
Pereion's new service offering, Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) Tune Up, will examine your organization's current use of Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) to ensure you are fully utilizing all the tools and getting the most value from your investment. We will consult with you prior to evaluating your site to better understand your CX analytic needs, determine what use cases are applicable to your business requirements and develop additional use cases that are specific to your organization. We will also help you analyze new capabilities and use cases that you may not be currently using, such as Struggle, Geospatial and On-site Search Optimization. You can check out these and other use cases in our Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) Use Case eBook - click here to download the eBook .
After an initial assessment, Pereion will provide feedback and recommendations to help you effectively leverage Acoustic Experience Analytics' (Tealeaf) robust analytic features that can help your business optimize customer experiences, improve conversion rates and maximize return on investment (ROI).
Acoustic Experience Analytics Tealeaf Tune up includes:
- 40 hours of an experienced Pereion Acoustic Experience Analytic (Tealeaf) analyst
- Customized Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) consulting services with Pereion analyst after initial assessment
- Development and suggestion of specific uses cases based on your business requirements
- Creation of events and reports
- Guidance on best practices and skills transfer
- Assistance in leveraging analytic capabilities of Acoustic Experience Analytics such as Struggle, Anomaly Detection and Business Process Scorecards
- Detailed analysis of user sessions and customer experience
Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) benefits:
- Optimization of your Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) investment
- Allow you to scale usage more broadly within your organization
- Improve Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) ROI through flexible offering model
- Implement Acoustic Experience Analytic (Tealeaf) best practices within your organization
Click here to tune up your Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) investment and start to realize the solutions' full potential so you can focus on driving customer satisfaction and boosting business opportunities!
Expand Tealeaf Skills with Virtual Hands-on Training
Now that you have tuned up your Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) application, consider further developing Tealeaf skills across your organization with Pereion Solutions Tealeaf on Cloud Training Course.
Our virtual hands-on Tealeaf training course is designed to offer beginner level Tealeaf users the opportunity to develop intermediate level skills and covers two main learning modules: the Fundamentals of Tealeaf and Basic Event Building. Administered by a Pereion Solutions’ instructor and a Tealeaf analyst, the training and course material is devised for remote delivery to a single company with 3 to 12 students. The course curriculum is estimated at eight (8) hours and is customized to your site and Tealeaf environment.
Click here to sign up or learn more about Pereion's Tealeaf on Cloud Training Course. We will work with you to customize the class to meet your organizations needs and business requirements.