Pereion Solutions is looking to hire a Digital Experience Analyst Consultant. We help our clients leverage the advanced analytic tools of some of the leading Digital Customer Experience Analytics solutions in the marketplace. We need an individual who is interested in developing advanced digital, customer experience and business analytic skills and who is passionate about analyzing data and uncovering insights as well as customer service delivery. If you are interested in working with clients to improve web and mobile digital experience, we would love to hear from you. Read on for details on our current position...
Digital Experience Analytics Consultant
Work with Digital Experience Analytic solutions (e.g. Tealeaf) to provide insights to our clients. Work with client’s digital product teams to deploy tools into web and mobile application environments. Work closely with customer team to understand business requirements and develop the analytic use cases they need based on their digital application environments. Provide data analysis and visualizations for clients of digital experience and struggle points. Integrate data from digital experience analytic tools with other data sources to provide broader view and insights on customer journey.
- Knowledge and experience with web server, internet and cloud database technologies
- Knowledge of digital analytic solutions, such as Google or Adobe Analytics, and AB testing solutions
- Ability to perform analysis and develop insights on behalf of clients and communicate with client teams on the findings
- Work in an agile and hybrid work environment
- Willingness and desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong work ethic and comfortable working in small startup environment
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
Position available effective June 1, 2022
Pereion Solutions is a small entrepreneurial environment looking for people committed to client service and developing deep skills in digital customer experience analytics and the associated technologies. We provide a flexible and competitive work environment for employees that share our values. We are committed to skill development for our employees, outstanding customer service for our clients, and being the very best in the niches we choose to serve. You can read more about our current position at www.pereion.com/careers . If this role and the environment described sounds interesting to you, please send us an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.