As a marketer leveraging Watson Campaign Automation (formerly known as Silverpop), you already realize the benefits of engaging your customers with compelling automated marketing campaigns powered by increased intelligence. But, what if you could infuse even more intelligence into your automated campaigns and deliver further impactful marketing and increased results? Now you can with a new integration with Watson Campaign Automation and Watson Customer Experience Analytics technologies that allows you to create more informed automated campaigns using powerful customer insights.
Transform your marketing with data driven insights
Offering advanced analytics, Watson Customer Experience Analytics helps you make smarter marketing decisions based on actionable insights into your customers across touchpoints and channels by providing the robust capabilities of:
- Behavior analytics that help you visualize the complete cross channel journeys your customers take with your brand across devices and over time, helping you to readily analyze the different behavior patterns and paths of your customers. Analyzing customer behavior offers the opportunity to quickly identify high-performing customers, as well as isolate those customers who struggle, and drill deeper to gain the insight you need to improve business outcomes and maximize conversions.
- Struggle analytics that work to recognize paths, patterns or repetitive activity that could indicate customer struggle and provide the ability to quickly identify issues that cause customer friction. By recognizing your customer struggle points, you can rectify issues and launch targeted marketing actions to recover lost sales opportunities and optimize experiences to create delighted lifelong customers.
- Advanced segmentation that allows you to drill down further into customer behavior and understand what events impact your customers’ actions across the various stages of the buying cycle. The ability to segment you customer data helps you further understand your different customer sets and how they are performing and behaving. By recognizing unique behaviors, you can offer relevant marketing messages and product recommendations to maximize cross sell, upsell and customer win back opportunities.
Advance your marketing campaigns with integrated data
By combining the Watson-enabled capabilities of Watson Campaign Automation and Watson Customer Experience Analytics, you can benefit from more behavior-based segmentation capabilities that you can use to augment campaign performance, as well as gain increased visibility and insight into your customers’ behaviors that you can leverage to optimize your paths to purchase and reduce customer struggle. At the same time, the integration of diverse data helps you to deliver relevant messages at the right time to help your customers along their buying journey and increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Ready to inject the power of Watson Customer Experience Analytics into your automated campaigns?
Join us for a FREE webinar on May 1, 2018 at 12:00pm EDT (9:00am PDT) to explore three compelling use cases for Watson Customer Experience Analytics with Watson Campaign Automation that enable the following campaign-boosting actions:
- Behavior-based personalization to increase conversion rates and slow attrition.
- Re-engage frustrated customers to recover lost opportunities and develop better customer relationships
- Deliver product recommendations to help engage, cross-sell, upsell and win back customers.
To learn more about advancing your automated marketing campaigns with Watson Customer Experience Analytics or to register for our webinar, please click the tile below.