IBM Tealeaf software provides critical customer experience data so you’re able to make the best decisions possible throughout your entire website redesign process.
In IBM’s whitepaper, Drive Site Redesign Success, they discuss nine use cases, in which IBM Tealeaf works to prevent and resolve costly failures before, during, and after a website redesign. You’re able to use IBM Tealeaf to:
- Efficiently identify and resolve post-launch problems
- Cut site stabilization times through issue prioritization
- Validate A/B test results
- Proactively monitor your new site moving forward
- Capture real-world customer experience data for research
- Thoroughly benchmark the business performance of your old and new sites
- Improve quality assurance and development with best test scripts
- Make User Acceptance Testing (UAT) more effective
- Prioritize future projects according to business impact
One of the most significant advantages IBM Tealeaf brings to a website redesign is the ability to quickly identify, isolate, and prioritize as many issues as possible as you launch a new website or website upgrade.
No new website launch will ever be flawless. Websites today are simply too complex to foresee every single issue. IBM Tealeaf technology provides a tool to quickly isolate areas of customer struggle. With any redesign project there is the potential for page errors or issues in deploying new business processes. Gaining both awareness and visibility to those issues is critical to providing a quick resolution.
With IBM Tealeaf’s visual replay functionality, you’re able to identify and visualize difficult issues that you weren't able to catch during the testing phase. You're able to diagnose the problem accurately and prioritize the issues that need to be addressed.
As a leader in customer experience management, IBM Tealeaf technology finds, prioritizes and repairs your website issues before they’re able to have a negative impact on your business. Based on proactive discovery and analysis of your customer experience, IBM Tealeaf solutions fully integrate into your website redesign lifecycle, especially during the post-launch stabilization period. You’re able to focus not just on reactive problem resolution, but on proactive discovery with alert capabilities and analysis of customer experience issues. You’re not only able to capture actual behavior, but capture scenarios that would otherwise be unpredictable and difficult to find.
Site Redesign Lifecycle:
Many organizations use IBM Tealeaf throughout the entire site redesign lifecycle. The unique insights Tealeaf analytics provide offers significant benefits in each of the 5 lifecycle phases:
- Plan/Design & Development: Real-world and benchmarking data, without page tagging, to conduct research
- Test/Quality Assurance: Convert real customer sessions into future test scenarios
- Soft Launch: A/B testing of new site features to evaluate why certain variables performed well or poorly
- Post Launch: Quickly identify and solve site issues, mitigate risk, justify website redesign investments, and prioritize future enhancements
After launch, you can use IBM Tealeaf solutions to establish a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are useful to decide where on your site you need to invest more time and money. KPI’s can be used for benchmarking your new site as well, without the hassle and inconvenience of tagging and waiting months for results.
IBM Tealeaf provides the tools needed to avoid website redesign failure.
With IBM Tealeaf technology, organizations have the qualitative and quantitative data to lessen the risks involved with site changes. IBM Tealeaf allows you to be aware of a range of problems before they damper your customer’s experience on your new site. Some common problems during a website redesign that Tealeaf analytics draws attention to are:
- Broken links or functionalities
- Navigation issues
- Server configuration issues
One of the best reasons to invest in IBM Tealeaf before your new website launch is the level of visibility it provides into your customers’ online behavior so you’re able to identify and resolve issues quickly, giving you the opportunity to make better website optimization decisions. Tealeaf software records and captures all your customer’s interactions in real-time across your entire website. Its replay functionality enables you to gather the quantitative and qualitative data (with no page tagging) to solve the issues and evaluate the business impact site obstacles have on your online business. Without Tealeaf’s replay capability, customer behavior would be difficult to reproduce and fix, and may lead to premature diagnoses and more costs. Some of the high-level benefits of implementing IBM Tealeaf before your new website launches are:
- Investing your resources where they can make the greatest improvement and impact
- Dramatically reducing the time required for site stabilization
- Increasing conversion rates and decreasing customer complaints
- Improving top and bottom line results
For more on how IBM Tealeaf optimizes your website redesign project, including customer case studies, please download the IBM whitepaper, Drive Site Redesign Success.
If you would like to discuss how to utilize IBM Tealeaf on your website redesign project, please feel free to leave a comment below. You can also contact us directly, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.