Recently, Pereion partnered with a company called Brainshark. If you’re not familiar with them, Brainshark provides you with the ability to create a valuable partner portal to convert your training and sales enablement materials into video presentations, all available on-demand. You’re able to produce and deliver compelling content for your clients and partners by uploading different formats and adding your own narration, giving you a dynamic presentation that partners will be able to share for training purposes.
Brainshark’s main application use cases are:
- Channel Partner Sales Enablement
- Sales Training
- Marketing Presentations
The dynamic, mobile-friendly, cloud-based, voice-enriched business presentations on a partner training portal, like Brainshark, increases retention, simplifies complex partner programs and products offerings, and improves the productivity of your sales, marketing and training programs. One of more significant elements of a parting training portal is that your clients are able to access these presentations anytime, anywhere, with any web-enabled device. You’re able to share critical, up-to-date content via email, newsletter, social media, an existing partner portal, and even embed it directly onto your website. The primary benefits of the partner training portal include:
- Improved channel partner sales enablement and partner communications
- Faster and cost efficient partner training and onboarding
- Mobile optimized and cloud based, readying channel sellers with information on-the-go
- Share content extending your reach and improving your lead generation and ROI
- Ability to track viewer behavior, improving communication effectiveness
One of the more valuable features of Brainshark is the ability to track viewers of your content in real-time. This also includes the option of adding surveys, polls or quiz questions after your presentation is completed. With all these viewing details, you’re able to accomplish four important things:
- Engage your partners in a conversation
- Evaluate which content is resonating with your partners
- Align your content with your partners’ needs
- Measure the effectiveness of your channel marketing strategies for better decision making and prioritization
With a partner training portal, like Brainshark, you improve your overall channel partner communications and sales enablement.
We welcome you to check out our Pereion Solutions Presentation on myBrainshark, the entry level of Brainshark. This presentation gives you an overview of how our channel consulting and marketing services increases your channel sales through partners. Although posted on myBrainshark, it demonstrates Brainshark’s presentation capability and ability to deliver engaging content that grows your channel.
If you’d like to discuss your partner sales channel enablement needs with us, please email Steve Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to learn more about Brainshark's capabilities, visit their Partner Sales Enablement page or Channel Sales Enablement page.
Please also share this blog using the social media icons above. You can subscribe to the Pereion blog below to receive additional tips on improving your channel marketing plans.