Pereion Solutions was named as one of 5 Startups to Watch in Mass High Tech and the Boston Business Journal in January. This month we are hiring!
It is nice to be recognized as a startup to follow, here is a link to the article. However, it is more important to us that clients are now recognizing the value we can provide. We help Information Technology companies grow sales through Channel Development and by providing Inbound Marketing services that grow lead volumes. Increasingly, we are seeing tremendous synergy between these capabilities.
Therefore, we need to expand our capabilities and add Inbound Marketing skills to the team. Following is the job description for an Inbound Marketing position we are looking to fill:
Pereion Solutions - Inbound Marketing Manager
- Build and manage Inbound Marketing plans for clients that achieve defined business goals
- Develop and document target market segmentation and buyer persona’s
- Develop blog posts with clients, coordinate with other writers as needed
- Write and produce high value content
- Interact with clients internal and external marketing resources, source content as needed
- Social media strategy, publishing, monitoring, and interaction for clients
- Develop and execute lead nurturing campaigns, work closely with client on lead passing to sales
- Review Inbound Marketing data and reports, provide analysis to client
- Deliver on client business objectives
- Play leadership role in helping to develop Inbound Marketing Practice within Pereion Solutions
If you follow this link you will be directed to the job posting on our website, which includes the required skills and experiences plus directions on how to apply. Pereion Solutions provides an entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to be part of a thought leader in the evolution of Inbound and Channel Marketing. We look forward to hearing from you!