Many new features and improvements were introduced in Q3 for Watson Experience Analytics (CXA), IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience (CX) on Cloud and IBM Digital Analytics (DA).
Watson Customer Experience Analytics enhancements expand navigation and user management:
- Enhancements to navigation allow users to pin favorite pages and easily move between all Watson Customer Engagement tools.
- User management updates make it easy to add Digital Analytics users and assign a role as well as grant Admin privileges to a specific user.
- The Digital Analytics client ID that provides flexible report data is now visible.
- You can now replace top path reports with a customized report on the Overview dashboard and in the left navigation. Contact IBM Support for assistance.
IBM Tealeaf on Cloud introduces many new features that enhance usability:
- Anomaly Detection is new feature that has been added that detects anomalies in data. Users now can indicate report metrics to be monitored.
- The Simple Event Capture UI has been enhanced with the addition of a Match any content toggle.
- For Tealeaf on Cloud customers who provision the organization on their own, time zone input is now required. This addresses time zone information conflicts that periodically occur.
- Newly added to the Asset Manager is an option to view Native Templates. Use this feature to view existing templates and to incorporate custom templates for use with native replay.
- Bot Detected, an out-of-the-box session attribute, has been added to the Event Manager. Now you can easily identify session searches that are from bots with Bot Detected.
- Other usability enhancements added to Tealeaf on Cloud include:
- A new section, Admin Workspaces, provides a new workspace for administrators and a central location for tracking Anomaly detection metrics. This section is visible to only Sysadmin, OrgAdmin and SupportUser roles.
- The ability to select and add multiple widgets at once to your workspace.
- Create new hit attribute and Create new step attribute buttons have been incorporated into the process of creating Events. Now you no longer need to abandon the Event you are creating when you want to add a Hit or Step attribute.
- Select Multiple has been added to the Event Manager allowing you to simultaneously add multiple conditions to an Event.
- The MMI Report has been enhanced to include MMI data from export sessions.
- Improved validation for Replay Rules
- Replay has been set as the default view for Consolidated session replay.
- Improvements to the Replay user interface permit users to resize the left navigation panel.
- Session list has been enhanced to allow users to adjust column width for an improved view of the Session list table.
- An alphabetized applications list can now be found in the Applications table. This makes it easier for users to quickly find an application.
- A numeric indicator has been added to the blue flag in the navigation pane of Session replay. Making it helpful to identify the exact number of steps for a screen that matches the search criteria.
- Snapshot Gallery sort order is in a persisted state when accessing over multiple sessions.
Looking to improve digital intelligence and create actionable customer insights? Click the tile below to view Pereion Solutions' IBM Watson Customer Experience Analytics and Tealeaf on Cloud Customer Use Case videos.
IBM Digital Analytics (DA) updates provide improved capabilities and management of personal data:
- The ability to login to IBM Digital Analytics with an IBMid. Now when a user logs in to DA for the first time, using an IBMid, the user is prompted to link the IBMid with a DA client ID.
- Support for recurring email delivery of workspaces. In prior releases, you could email a workspace only one time. Now with this added feature, workspace emails can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly using the Schedule Email drop down.
- Newly released, is an alert feature that displays a 5-minute countdown. You can now indicate if you wish to stay logged in or just simply log out.
- In earlier releases, DA did not allow you to email workspaces that contained personal data. Now, reports with personal data are excluded from workspaces that you email.
- A notification feature is displayed at the top of the DA screen when ad hoc reports are finished processing. In addition, a Report status menu has been added to the DA header. Allowing you to track the status of active ad hoc reports as they are running (Running reports) or if they have finish processing (Completed reports).
- The Standard report tooltip shows more detailed information like report type, report frequency and if the report contains personal data. Additionally, you can now share views of Standard reports with others and set start dates for segments in Standard reports to 800 days in the past.
- Now only users with PII access are able to select dimensions that contain personal data. All users without PII access are restricted.
- Marketing Channel and Marketing Program reports are replaced by the beta reports. Now you can create custom channels in DA and those channels will be included in your Standard reports.
- Export data straight from the Digital Analytics UI. Using Export, you can select 3 types of data to export: Activity Record Feed, Customer Record Feed and Search Data Feed
Top 10 use cases to improve on digital intelligence using Watson CXA
Using Watson CXA, Pereion Solutions can help you identify your customers' paths, understand your customers' struggles and experiences, and then optimize your site and maximize business opportunities.
In our eBook, “Watson, Can You Help Improve Digital Customer Experience?,” we complied a list of the top 10 use cases you can implement to improve your digital intelligence and put customer insights to work with IBM Watson CXA. Also included, are links to specific formulas that provide a step by step process for getting started with effective digital analysis and optimized customer experiences. Click below to download our eBook.